|1. Q Pretoria Capitals||10||7||3||3||0||0||32||0.927|
|2. Q Joburg Super Kings||10||6||3||1||0||1||27||-0.111|
|3. Q Sunrisers Eastern Cape||10||4||5||1||0||1||19||0.316|
|4. Q Paarl Royals||10||4||5||0||0||1||19||-0.293|
|5. Durban Super Giants||10||4||5||1||0||1||19||-0.319|
|6. MI Cape Town||10||3||7||1||0||0||13||-0.500|
*** Points – Win 4, No result – 2, Loss – 0.
*** Bonus points – 1 additional point for the win with a run rate difference of 1.25 times.
*** There will be two strategic time-outs of 2:30 mts allowed in each inning.
*** Powerplay overs – 6
In the event of teams finishing on equal points, the right to progress through to the final and those to play in the play-off will be determined as follows:
* The team with the most number of wins;
* If still equal, the team with the highest number of bonus points;
* If still equal, the team with the highest net run rate;
* If still equal, the team with the most number of wins over the other team(s) who are equal on points and have the same number of wins;
* If still equal, the team with the highest runs-to-wickets ratio throughout the tournament;
* If still equal, the team with the highest wickets to runs ratio throughout the tournament.
Standings are updated with the completion of each game:
- M: The number of matches played.
- W: The number of matches won.
- L: The number of matches lost.
- T: The number of matches tied.
- N/R: The number of matches abandoned.
- BP: Bonus Point
- PT: Number of points awarded.
- NRR: Net Run Rate.